Friday, March 16, 2007

The empty CD case closed

Last year in walking the talk I eluded to the impact our newest family member would have on our finances come April this year. Well, he or she is now just a few weeks from bursting onto the scene, B has stopped work and we are in the grips of the spend challenge.

With this in mind, imagine how happy I was when I stumbled across Ash's Intergalactic Sonic 7"s in the bargain bin at our local supermarket last week. A CD rammed with anthems of summers gone by, that until the last year or so was among my most played. Strangely, about the same time as H started crawling, loads of my most treasured CDs disappeared from their cases, never to be seen again.

Here's the fantastic Burn Baby Burn. If I'd asked H to do this with my CDs, I wouldn't be writing this post.

No comments: