Saturday, November 18, 2006

Festive lights aficionados - get out your cameras!

It's getting to that time of year, when pure comedy can be found simply by walking the streets at night*. I am of course referring to the increasing abundance of houses that are lit up like fairground attractions as the festive period approaches. Each year, I continue to be amazed at the lengths some people will go to put a smile on my face. The more grotesque and ostentatious the display, the more I feel compelled to stop and soak up the pageantry.

If you see any spectacles you think I'd appreciate, please do blog them and link back in a comment.

*this can also get you beaten up or arrested for soliciting, so if you do go looking for illuminations, do it safely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!

Added to my list of photo projects!